Friday 8 March 2013

DISTRESSED!!!!

No not me but that is the theme for this weeks Polka Doodles challenge. We were asked to add distressing to our projects and this was what I came up with this week using the gorgeous Back to Nature CD.

FRONT OF MY CARD

INSIDE MY CARD

























































For my card base I used Kraft card which I love to use for distressing. I used my Tim Holts distressing tool around the edges of my card and where I have layered edges. I have used Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad and Stickles Glitter Glue to spruce up my card. 

Don't forget Nikky still has her CD sale going on at the Polka Doodles Store. There are brand new stamps and also a list of Nikky's classes throughout March to May. Check it all out HERE.




Hope everyone of my friends are keeping well. Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Big hugs Clare xxxx


14 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute - absolutely love it hun x x Hope you're good :-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this owl Clare, and the papers are great. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Clare - beautfully distressed and I love the colours you've used Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Clare, love the papers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. As an owl lover, all of these cards are just fabulous! Love the bright colours too. Have a lovely weekend sweetie and hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this card, Clare. Love every element you used. One of my favourite cd-roms.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, Clare how nice is it that I saw your post on my blog list just now. So glad to be able to say hello. I love your card, I am a sucker for a bit of distressing and that wee owl has amazing eyes. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooo love owls Clare and this is truly a yummy card huggles hun Sue J xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for all of your beautiful comments girls it really means a lot to me. I promise to get around to everyone's blogs soon. Just been a very busy girl of late. Big hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card Clare (yet another cd to add to the wish list lol!) - love that cute owl!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really must work out how a CD & card making work out Clare!!
    Your cards are so beautiful & detailed!! Truly amazing!
    Better check out my blog for a special award to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Clare...this is so gorgeous...thank goodness I paged back as i thought I had already left a comment but don't see it so here goes...

    Love this fabulous owl...he is so cute. The whole front and inside are spectacular...love it! I need to get inspired by this to get something nice going with the inside of my cards...sometimes i am a bit lazy and stop at the fronts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Clare, such a cool design :)
    Hugs Klair xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails