Wednesday 26 December 2012

MY FAVOURITE 5 CHRISTMAS CARDS OF 2012

The lovely Debby 4000 is hostessing "My Favourite 5 Christmas Cards of 2012" and is offering some amazing candy. To enter you need to pick your fave 5 Christmas cards, blog them and link back to Debby's gorgeous blog.


Here are my favourites for 2012








I would love to see your favourites. Go pop over to Debby's blog HERE and check out her gorgeous selection.

Thank you for stopping by and hope that you have had a wonderful Boxing Day.

Hugs Clare xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Your top 5 are all fabulous Clare.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards, they are gorgeous. S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare
    Gorgeous cards .... Hope your xmas went well
    Hugs Sylvie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails