Sunday 9 September 2012

CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB CATCH UP!!!

Well I have promised you some cards in todays post so that's what you will get!!!. Do hope everyone is having a good Sunday. 

I have two Christmas Card Club challenges to show you today. The first being one which was set by the gorgeous Debi which was to make 4 tags or 4 small cards. Here is what I came up with;






















I used the gorgeous angel image by the amazingly talented Emma Canning. You can purchase the digi from the Polka Doodles online shop and it is only £1.25. The gingham paper's are from the Polka Doodles Here Come's Christmas CD Rom. I have coloured with Promarkers and stickles for the angel wings. I have used deckled oval nestibilities and ribbon, jewels and sentiments are from my stash.

My next challenge was set by our lovely Sue and she wanted us to use all of our favourite things and also to add a snowflake or two. 





















Well you all know how much I love polka dots!!! that was an easy one lol. I used this gorgeous Hero Arts image too which is one of my favourite Christmas stamps. I coloured with Flexmarker's and stickles. I used a Woodware snowflake punch for the tiny flakes and the main snowflake was taken from a pretty clear peel off which I mounted onto white card. I have used a Martha Stewart border punch and layered with Kaiser blue bling. I stamped on to a deckled oval Nestie, the rub on sentiment is by Doodlebug which I have layered onto silver mirri card. Phew I think that's it!!!.

At least you all know now that I have been busy in the craft room and not just putting my feet up!!!. I have some more makes to bring you this week so hold tight. 

I am trying to get some cards made for the Macmillan Biggest Coffee Morning on 28th September. It seems to have crept up really quickly this year. Our local Haine & Son Funeral Director's participate every year and it is a cause close to my heart as they were a godsend when Mum was alive and so supportive. 
My lovely friend Debbie who works at Haine sets it up each year and goes to so much effort bless her. I know it's not a lot but I feel like I am doing my bit by making and donating cards and crafty bits to sell. Finger's crossed it all goes well again this year.

Right my lovelies have a wonderful rest of Sunday, i'm heading back to the craft room!!!.

Big hugs Clare xxx

17 comments:

  1. Oh Clare you have been a busy bee love these those fairy's are gorgeous and as for the bottom one I can us in that situation this year as we desperately need a new tree lol
    Hugs to you all and a big kiss from Scruff to Simone
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you take some pictures of that Jacki lol!!!

      Delete
  2. These are just gorgeous, lovely set. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous christmas cards Clare! you have been busy!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just love the top set of cards, really pretty and love the little snowflake jewels.

    The second card is a stunner too!

    You clearly have far too much time on yours hands Mrs! About time I popped in to see ya!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you need to pop in for a cuppa and a gossip love!!! xxx

      Delete
  5. Gosh! You have been busy this week...LOve your set of four. Gorgeous ribbon. Gorgeous colours.
    LOve the other card too! Great image and you've even been putting pearls on it...Is is the weather lol...you heading back to your craft room? again!!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, back in the craft room again hunny!!!

      Delete
  6. these are gorgeous Clare,love the fairies and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Clare these are just beautiful cards. I love love love those little angels - just perfect sweetie. Love the other card too, very quirky and cute.
    hugs
    DAwn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you Clare, catching up. I will never be able to do that, have missed so much. But I have been crafting too just not Christmas:( Loving your gorgeous creations, the fairy is so sweet and love the cute image in the second. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare, Love your set of four. What a super image and papers.
    The hero arts stamp is ace, not seen that before and fab border punch. Gorgeous card hun. Funny I've been playing with my punches today, I don't use them enough.
    Managed to get my post on just before 12.
    Hows Simone doing now, hope shes improving. Mine seems to be picking up after an injection, thank goodness.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make the most beautiful cards Clare. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what absolutely gorgeous cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty cards Clare. I love the bright backgrounds of gingham and polka dots - makes them stand out from the 'norm' Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh hun just saw these - they're gorgeous! Thank you x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore your fairy cards Clare..oh my how sweet they are..I have to find out how this works..cos I want to do some too!

    And what a sweet stamp with the tree on the car-car!! I love your work...Hugs always xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails