Sunday 17 June 2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Hello my lovelies, hope everyone is having a good Sunday. I am really chuffed as just seen that I have made the Daily Talent Spot on Joanna Sheen's challenge blog. It is for my flower's and fairies card on the post below.

I would like to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my lovely Dad today. He is such a great Dad and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. It has not been easy since losing Mum but he is always there for us kids and will do anything for us. 


I made a card for Dad. I have kept it pretty simple as Dad is a no frills type of guy!!!. He loves his gardening so thought this LOTV stamp would be appropriate.

I would like to enter the card into the following challenges;

CHARIZMA CARDZ - Male cards
CRAFT PUNKED - Father's Day
DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES - For that special guy
WHIMSY INSPIRES - Button & bows
FUSSY & FANCY - Boy attitude
FAB N FUNKY CHALLENGES - Father's day
C.R.A.F.T CHALLENGES - Father's day
MY CRAFT SPOT - Special Dad
CARFTS 4 ETERNITY - Dashing Dad's
THE PINK ELEPHANT - Masculine

I know that this must be a really hard day for those who's Dads are no longer with us. I know I struggle on Mother's Day. You are all in my thought's and I am sending my love.

Thank you for stopping by and have a good Sunday.

Big hugs Clare xxx

22 comments:

  1. love the card Clare and have a wonderful day with your Dad.....hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare, love the card, such a cute image. Fab pic of your dad, enjoy your day.
    Congrats on your spot at Joanna Sheen's.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a sweet image and I love those wooden buttons. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The design, your image everything, its fabulous! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome dad you have Clare!! Your card is just gorgeous and I am sure he will love it. Sadly I lost my dad when I was just 17:( By the way I am not sure if I thanked you or not but in case I didn't THANK YOU for my lovely birthday card. I am totally snowed under with card orders at the minute I never seem to get on top of things:9 Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pinky i'm so sorry to hear about your Dad sweetheart. That is why I always spare a thought for those who have lost parents on these days. I find it hard on Mother's day.
    Yes my Dad is a bit of a stud muffin!!! will have to dig out a photo when he was younger when he met Mum, he was very handsome then!!!.
    Thank you for your lovely comments everyone it is so kind. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. big congrats on being 'in the spotlight' at Joanna Sheen - and very well deserved! And lovely pic of your Dad - I'm sure he liked his great card! My dad died when I was 7 - so now I really enjoy making Dad's Day cards for my husband from the kids! Take care
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, Clare - sure your dad loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare, congratulations on the Daily Spot at JS so worthy as the card is a beauty. Great photo of your dad and I bet he loved his card it looks fantastic.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! This is such a CUTE card! I love all the little mice and the great colors! Thanks for playing at My Craft SPot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card for your dad! I really do miss mine today, but I'm very thankful that he was the type of man one misses on Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous card. Such a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw Clare, this is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Buttons & Bows challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card for dad, I love all the fun characters! Thank you for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card - and such a darling image! I love the buttons and twine too. Such a great touch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card - I love those LOTV mice, they're so much fun! Thanks for sharing with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting For All Seasons. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card for your dad, Im sure he LOVED it! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this Clare! I have this image too and never thought to use it for my dad but that is an excellent thought! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card Clare :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a gorgeous card for such a handsome dad! Do I spy a certain SU punch?! I love the buttons with the twine through, and well, that image is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails