Wednesday 27 June 2012

CHRISTMAS CLUB CARD CLEAN & SIMPLE CHALLENGE

Yes i'm traditionally late with the Christmas Card Club challenge but I know my friends will understand. My life is definitely chaotic at the moment. Going to update you with baby Mo in my next post and about what has been happening.

The challenge for the fortnight was to make a clean & simple card set by the lovely Anne. This is what I made and have been a good girl and made 2 cards!!!.



Sorry they are not great pic's. They are very glary. Cards are the same except one portrait and other is landscape. 

INGREDIENTS

WHITE PEARLESCENT, SHINY RED CARD & RIBBON FROM STASH
LOTV CHRISTMAS SENTIMENT STAMP
CUTTLEBUG BAUBLE & SNOWFLAKE EMBOSSING FOLDERS
MS BORDER PUNCH
SPELLBINDERS CIRCLES
HOLLY, BERRIES & SILVER CORNER FROM WILD ORCHID

If you would like to play along with the Christmas Card Club just contact me or any of the girls on my side bar for the information. You can see the other girls gorgeous work on there blogs by clicking on their names.

Thankyou for stopping by.

Big hugs Clare xxx


9 comments:

  1. Super cute! LOve BOth your embossing folders Clare..LOve how you woven the ribbon through too..
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare absolutely beautiful and classy loving the embossed panel and that corner super creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww it said "no comments" at the bottom which pulled at my heart strings! These are soooo classy. Love the embossing with the little pops of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Christmas elegant! Those are some great embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant, love what you've done with the ribbon.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woopee, two lovely cards Clare, the Christmas box will be filling up nicely now! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cards Clare, love the design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful christmas card Clare gorgeous design Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how I missed seeing this, but I obviously did! It's a gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails