Monday 23 April 2012

MY CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB CHALLENGE

Back again!!!. It was my turn this fortnight to choose the challenge for the Christmas Card Club and I decided to go with something very different. It was to make anything but "A" card. You can make cards as in a pack or box but not "A" card. I also wanted to see different creations like gift tags/bags/boxes, a scrapbook page, Christmas decoration, absolutely anything as long as it is Christmas themed. I decided to make a decoration.

 THE DECORATION HAS THE SAME IMAGE ON EITHER SIDE









I was quite pleased with how it turned out and was so easy to make. Certainly need lots of foam pads for layering!!!. I used a Woodware punch for the snowflake and the little leaf's and I think the stamp is by Little Claire which I got from Ally Pally. Lots of Kaisercraft bling and the ribbon & eyelet was from my stash. Oh and Spellbinder's circles & scallop circles. 

If you would like to join our little Christmas Club just message me or any of the girls on my sidebar. We have a challenge once a fortnight and just play for fun and friendship. Hopefully have a few Christmas cards before December too!!!. Go check out the other girls lovely blogs and their creations for my challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and thank you so much for your lovely comments.

Love & hugs Clare xxx

17 comments:

  1. Wow it was worth the wait this is fabulous. You'll have to make lots now to decorate your tree and then another batch for all your friends in Christmas Card Club "hint hint!!!!!!"
    Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still hanging around lol....Wow! This was one
    quick Bauble! Only been to the end of the street and back! It's Fabulous....LOving it. Gorgeous colours. Gorgeous design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Clare it's a gorgeous decoration, love the ribbon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    lovely to see you back posting, wowzer this is totally gorgeous, a beautiful creation, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare, how fab is this. You could start a wee business here, six to a box! It's really lovely.
    So glad you're feeling a little better.
    Haven't done mine yet but at least I know what I'm going to do and will post shortly.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its just gorgeous Clare, love all the depth to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Clare! I love the way the second picture shows off the lovely red gems. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better ~ flare ups are horrible. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! great idea..certainly very different...Kerry X.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare
    This is gorgeous ... Really pretty .....
    Hope you are feeling a it better ... Luv you loads
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Clare this is fabulous what a wonderful design, I am still finishing mine off so it will be a few days before I can get it posted
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Clare, sorry to hear you have had a flare up, keep positive honey.Thinking of you.
    Fab news about ally pally how great to meet up with the girls , bet you had a fab time.
    Your Christmas creation is gorgeous , well done, it made me feel christmassy just looking at it.
    Take care Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Clare, this is absolutely gorgeous! I've never made decorations, but you have got my creative fingers twitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, wow, wow.... amazing, it's beautiful. Hope you feel better soon.

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Clare...fabby....thinking outside the box again clever girl!...mum had her op and is slowly progressing...a slight set back today with a fall but at least she can see again...wonderful challenge thank you hugs margaret

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooooooohhhhh - this is beautiful!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty Clare and no matter which way it turns on the tree you still get a beautiful view, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh Clare this is awesome! What a super tag - but its far far too good to use as a tag surely?!

    Look at those magnificent layers!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails