Sunday 19 February 2012

CATCHING BUTTERFLIES

Good afternoon all, hope everyone is having a good weekend. What a beautiful day it has been today. Bit nippy in the wind but so lovely to have the sun out. Making me look forward to Summer now!!!.

I have been asked to make 12 cards for a friends Grandchildren, three girls and one boy. As my friend does not live so close to them all she loves to send them little packages with cards and she also likes them personalised. So I have made a start. I have dragged a lot of my cute stamps out and even managed to get hold of some Thomas the Tank stickers to do the little boys cards (that is all he is into lol!). Here is my first card.


CARD RECIPE

WHITE, PASTEL BLUE & OCEAN BLUE BAZZILL CARD
LOTV BEAR IMAGE
FLOWERS FROM MULBERRY CRAFTS
SPELLBINDERS LABELS EIGHT
NELLIES MULTI FRAMES
BRADS FROM STASH
FLEXMARKERS & PROMARKERS
STICKLES (DIAMOND & EUCALYPTUS)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

LADYBUG CRAFTS - Spring is in the air
CRAFTY CREATIONS - Warm & cuddly teddy bears
CRAFTY CATZ - My favourite things (stamps & flowers)

Will be back again soon with more cards to show.

Thank you for stopping by and I really appreciate all of your beautiful comments.

Big hugs Clare xxxxxxxxx

16 comments:

  1. So cute Clare, what a gorgeous image. Love your frames. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a lovely idea but I'm so glad my granddaughter only stays 5 minutes in the car from me so I can see her any time! What a lovely card Clare. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so sweet and I love the colour combo too - your friend is going to love these. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Clare! So beautiful, & I am sure Martha will enjoy receiving this from her granny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    was a lovely day, roll on summer, a gorgeous card, super cute image, fab colouring, luv the design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this! What a sweet little scene - I love how it's framed and those gorgeous blue tones. Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare,
    Your card is adorable, love the blues, and such a gorgeous image. Hope you have a great week.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - gorgeous card Clare :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Clare and lucky you to get such a bit order. Have fun making all those cards!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Clare
    hope you are well.....gorgeous card ...love it ...i have left something on my blog from me .....hugs sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clare this is so gorgeous, I love the layered frame effect, really sets that cute image off. Thanks for joining us at LCI.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are gonna be one busy chickie! This is absolutely adorable! Love how you framed the image and the little flowers, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwh, gorgeous ted hun! Love how you have done the frames, looks stunning. Lucky Martha is all I can say. Hope you are ok and EXTRA BIG SLOPPY HUGS FOR A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Happy birthday to yoooooooooooooooooooo (Vince singing). Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a lovely creation,so adorable, Thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ, good luck, play again soon, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Clare this is so lovely what a super cute image and the colours and design look fantastic
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails