Wednesday 11 January 2012

Baby Card

Just wanted to share this card with you that I made for my lovely friend Lizzie who has just given birth to her beautiful baby girl Isabella.




















I HAVE USED

Craftwork cards 8x8 white card
Red Bazzill card
Funstamps "Baby Bear with Rattle" Stamp
Paper makeup "Little Baby" sentiment Stamp
Floral Doily Motifs Shapeabilities
Red Gingham paper, bling, hatpin, red ribbon and baby charm from stash
Promarkers & Flexmarkers (Tan, Sandstone, Pastel Pink & Antique White)
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink Pad 
Ranger Glossy Accents


Just want to say a very big thank you to all of my beautiful bloggy family for such a lovely and warm welcome back. 

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Clare xxx


3 comments:

  1. Really cute card, love the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet Clare. How lovely to see you back in blogland and creating your fabulous cards again.
    You have been through so much recently, but always come up smiling and with a kind heart.
    Your card is adorable and such a sweet image and gorgeous colours.
    Happy crafting my friend.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely and great to see a baby card that is not in traditional colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails