Tuesday 13 September 2011

A BEAR SHARE!!!

I am busy making cards at the moment for the forthcoming charity fundraiser's ahead for MacMillan Cancer and St.Wilfred's Hospice. It is good as it has given me a kick up the bum and I have a little conveyer belt of stamping images, colouring, cutting etc going on. I am trying to make at least a couple of each style card to bring the number's up. So I am going to be sharing cards with you over the coming weeks which I am going to be making for these wonderful charities.


INGREDIENTS

CRAFTWORK CARD BLANKS
WHITE & POWDER BLUE LINEN CARD
LOTV BBQ BEAR STAMP
CRAFTWORK SENTIMENT
PAPERS, RIBBON & BRADS FROM STASH
FLEXMARKER PENS
SPELLBINDERS FLORAL DOILIES

Nite, nite all xxxxxxxxxxx





3 comments:

  1. So pretty Clare! I love the yellow and blue together and the little ribbon around the paper. Good luck with the benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute and lovely fresh colours. Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey girl, youve been such a busy bee with all of these gorgeous cards! I look at this card and just think 'where did our summer go'!! However, what a cracker it is, I love all of the details youve added; the little tabs of ribbon, the layered triangle corners and the sketch is fab too!

    What a perfect card for the guy in your life!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails