Sunday 21 August 2011

A VERY BIG THANKYOU

I would like to say a really big thank you to everyone for all of the love and support that they are showing with the recent loss of Matthew. Your cards, phone calls, emails and texts have really helped and are definitely getting us through this tragedy.

Helen and the boys amaze me on a daily basis at their strength and courage to move forward in life. I know they will get through this with the help of everyone around her and with Helen's positive outlook in life this will get her and the boys through anything.

The main thing Helen wants is for life to go on as Matthew was the biggest go-getter around and would never want her to fall apart and stop doing things that she loves. With this in mind i am also going to do this and continue with happy stuff on my blog which i love to share with all of my beautiful friends.

My next post is going to kind of be a tribute to Matthew as i know he would be so pleased with the latest venture in my life. I just feel sad i did not get to tell him but i know he is up there looking over us all with approval. 

Thank you again everyone and i love you all very much xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails