Monday 29 August 2011

KERRY'S CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE

I'm finding it really hard getting back into the swing of life at the moment. I haven't even thought about card making the past 3 weeks but I made a bit of a breakthrough tonight, I think. 


I had a little dabble and began to make one of the latest cards for The Christmas Card Club challenges. I had already made the one below but have not yet blogged it. The lovely Kerry had her chance to set the challenge which was holly, a robin and the option of a letter box. 


Well it is kind of close!!! definitely some holly, the bird could be a robin and it could be a fancy letterbox!!!. I tried anyway. I love this stamp from LOTV and one of my Christmas favourite's.

I really need to get back into lots of creating as on 1st October me and Wendy are hoping to have another coffee morning to raise money for St.Wilfred's Hospice. If anyone out there is able to spare a card or two to donate for the hospice please just email me on earlygirl1@hotmail.co.uk and I can give you further details and my address.

I will be back very soon as I need to get lots of creating going on. I will also do updates on the hedgies and my lovely painted bungalow!!!.

Lots of love to you all and remember to tell the special people in your lives how much you love them xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Clare and could be used for almost any occasion. I love the pink paper and all the glitter you used, really brings it to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous image Clare and you've made a lovely card with it. Lovely to see you creating again. Big hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweetie, well you are back with a gorgeous card, lovely pink gingham and a super image 0 love it. Take care and speak soon. Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare. Your card is beautiful! I love all the pink. Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Clare we have missed you and I am so glad you are crafting again...its a life saver.....your card is lovely....thinking of you lots hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya hun
    an adorable card, fab image & colouring, luv the sparkle, huni just had fone call, i may be getting my first guest sooner than i thought!!! yea,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Clare Bear!

    I didnt realise Id missed so many of your gorgeous cards?! The what on earth?? Anyway, Im here now and going over them all and drooling!

    OOOh I really love this pretty pink one Clare! This is just so pretty and feminine and a touch folky which is just beautiful! I didnt realise how pretty a christmas card could be in all pinks so thanks for the inspiration, I must go and give it a try!

    Right, off to the other cards now!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails