Tuesday 17 May 2011

THANKYOU

Hello my friends. Just want to say a big thankyou to everyone for such kind messages. I ended up at the hospital yesterday as i was in so much pain and even morphine wasn't really helping. My Rheumatologist ended up giving me a big dose of injected steroids on top of my daily Prednisolone. It usually takes a couple of days to really take effect so hopefully i may start feeling a better soon.

I made a card on Friday for one of my lovely neighbours. He is such a kind person and always running around after other's worrying about everyone else. He is 77 and he does wood turning as a hobby and he made me a lighthouse for my new kitchen. I still need to paint it so will put some pics up when it is done. He is so clever. I just wanted to make him a thankyou card with a nice sentiment.


INGREDIENTS
WHITE & ORANGE BAZZILL CARD
KAISER PP
PAPER MAKEUP SENTIMENT STAMP
PRIMA FLOWERS
BROWN VELVET RIBBON
BUTTONS & TWINE FROM STASH

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs Clare xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love that saying and although your card is pretty it isn't too fussy for a guy. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love this sentiment and it really is true in some cases the card is fab I do hope you start to feel better very soon
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're feeling better now Clare! What an aweful time you must have had! (((hugs)))
    Love the card and I'm sure your neighbour will love it too! Take care. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet man - can't wait to see the lighthouse! This is a gorgeous card and I'm sure he will really appreciate it. Glad you are feeling better hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday in FLOWER FRENZY this week!

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Clare, I do so love your card,the sentiment is one of my very favourites, thankyou for sharing this with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails