Saturday 26 February 2011

CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB - CLAIRE'S SKETCH

Hello my lovelies!!! what a bloody miserable Saturday afternoon it is out there. I just cannot wait for more sunshine, roll on Summer!.

Well it was the lovely CLAIRE'S turn to come up with the sketch for the CHRISTMAS CARD CLUB the last fortnight.


It was such a lovely sketch to work with and this was what i came up with;


INGREDIENTS

WHITE SHIMMER CARD
GREEN BAZZILL CARD
ECHO PARK PP MERRY BORDER STRIP
PENNY BLACK CHRISTMAS CRITTER'S STAMPS
NELLIE OVAL NESTIE
SPELLBINDERS RECTANGLES
PROMARKERS
DECOART SNOW WRITER
INKSSENTIALS OPAQUE PEN
WHITE GLITTER


The fortnight will be my turn to choose the sketch for the CHRISTMAS CLUB which i will post sometime tomorrow. Remember that anyone is welcome to join and is based on fun and achievement!!!.

Godbless
Clare xxx

11 comments:

  1. Claire this is gorgeous love the colours and the little hedgies are fab, hopefully get mine done tonight, kids are away for the night so it is nice and quiet apart from Phil getting excited with the rugby and shouting at the T.V.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Clare.. this card is such a little cutie .. I adore the spotty, so bright and happy ... gee you are freezing on the other side of the world and we are sweating here with the past week over 35 every day ... I am looking forward to a break of cool weather and so is my garden .... thanks for all the gorgeous emails they bring a smile to my face .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its just gorgeous, great take on the sketch Clare. Love the dots and stripes together. Think I will post mine now too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Clare. Love the papers are a fab image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Clare Bear, so nice to hear from you babes, sorry I havent been in touch I too promise to pop in more often! Give Bert and Simone tickles for me...Lots of kisses from Me and the Tige-let! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Clare! Love the cute little image and happy colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hI cLARE
    LOVELY CHRISSIE CARD ...I MUST JOIN YOU tHANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ...
    HUGS
    SYLVIE
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep come join us Sylvie!!! will send you an email hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow another beautiful xmas card using Claires great sketch. Its so lovely to see how we have all worked the same sketch with stunning originality!

    I love the panel of festive stripes down the middle it really makes a difference, very very inspirational Clare!

    Off to catch up on your last post too!

    Keryn x

    ps, Ive just seen

    ReplyDelete
  10. ..... Sylvies comment above and hope shes not too shocked to see the rest of us appear on her blog!! lol!

    Im sure she cant wait to play too!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous & sweetie card Clare....how lovely to be making your Chrissie cards now...I will add a couple to my 'Make a Card Monday'.
    Love to you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails