Monday 10 January 2011

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS CARD FOR 2011!!!!

Keryn should be very proud of me!!! true to our pact i have made a Christmas card for 2011. We are trying to make a card/s every fortnight.


It really helped bagging this BoBunny kit in the sales for inspiration. I love limes, purples and blues and had my eye on this range long before Christmas but being an expensive  time of year i thought best to use what i had.  SALES ARE BAD FOR US!!!!!.

Im off for my first round of the new drug trial for my Rheumatoid tomorrow morning. Hoping & praying it helps.

Godbless and will be back again real soon.

Love Clare xxx


INGREDIENTS

CRAFTWORK CARDS BACK TO BASICS
BOBUNNY "A GIFT OF LOVE" BACK TO BACKS
BOBUNNY "WINTER WHIMSY" CARDSTOCK STICKERS
BLING FROM KARS
BUTTONS, RIBBON & EYELETS FROM STASH
TH DISTRESSED INK PADS - SHABBY SHUTTERS & DUSTY CONCORDE

10 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    gorgeous card, luv the sentiment. well done on getting started on them already, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card hun and gorgeous colour combo. I do hope the new trial works for you, I will be keeping everything crossed. Let me know how you get on. Big hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and I love the colours! Good luck for tomorrow. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a magnificent card & sentiment Clare...really, really lovely. What a great idea as well to list your ingredients...clever gal.
    Fingers crossed for a good outcome for your treatment dear friend. Thinking of you. Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi yer hunny how you doing i am on one the Rheumatoid drugs that was a trial one, i've been on mine for eight years now lol and wouldn't be without it. Love you card too hun. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to do a card a fortnight. then it isn't so bad at the end of the year.Good thinking 99!!!
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow Clare, and praying it gives you much relief.
    I had to laugh about your sales comment, sales are bad for me too.

    xxx Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a FANTASTIC BLOG .. and you sound like a very sweet, caring soul, I love cats too we have a burmese called Ollie he is soooo beautiful ... love him to bits xo
    your cards are beautiful I also love to make cards and enter into a few challenges... I am sending you heaps of healing energy for your illness "breathe in the love and breathe out the fear.." take care, hugs from me xo your mum is with you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card clare and fab colours.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and great colour combo! Will be thinking of you today and hoping it all goes well. Lots of Love Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Clare Bear!

    Ooh what a little beauty to start your christmas selection with, you are really putting me to shame as I still havent done one yet but I promise I WILL!

    I can see why you loved the Bo Bunny so much as the colours are just beautiful!

    Keryn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails