Thursday 20 May 2010

I Love Imaginisce!!!.......Oh & Minnie Came to Visit Last Night!!!


Yep, I LOVE IMAGINISCE!!! i think they have the most wonderful ranges and there is not one that i have not liked. I do find that a lot of their products are hard to get hold of in the UK. I have been searching everywhere for their Twitterpated range. You may beable to find the odd product but never the full package!!!
So i was overjoyed when i managed to find some yummy "Lucy Bird" 12x12 patterned pages from a local craft shop, although that was it. My loverly sister Helen from OZ sent me some products from this range for my birthday including pp, ribbon pack, rub-on & jelly stickers. I managed to use one of my pages to cut out the flowers to 3D as Helen had sent a spare set with my pressie. I am finding though that i do not want to use it all up though as i am so in love with this stuff!!!
I have managed to pick up the odd Snag-em clear stamp thankfully so know they are for keeps. WAKE UP BRITISH CRAFT SHOPS, WE NEED IMAGINISCE!!!!
I made this card last night & just love the vibrant colours. The flowers are nice & easy to cut out too.
Go check out the Imaginisce site & follow their blog, they are always running give-aways & have a fantastic monthly sketch competition.

YAY, MINNIE THE HEDGEHOG HAS VISITED!!! Last night when i went on hogwatch with the cats little Minnie was munching away at the food. I know it was her as she has a patch of pale coloured spikes on her back. She let me stroke her & when she had done she disappeared under the gap in the fence into next door. I figure she must have a little nest there as it is nice & overgrown. Good to know she is still around.

Anyway i am off to bed & will be back very soon. Thanks for popping by & i really love reading your comments.

Love & hugs Clare xxx

9 comments:

  1. Yay for Imaginisce... love the card Miss Clare! And how exciting that Minnie is still around!
    Oh... the postie has been OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! I have been too spoilt, the biggest thankyou E*V*E*R!!!
    I am just heading in to town now to send off your parcel.
    Beav x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vibrant colours on this card hun! Gorgeous!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare, thanks so much for your beautiful words on my blog! I have just had a look around yours and your work is truly gorgeous. Your cards rock! Oh and you're in the draw ;) thanks again, Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is beautiful! Love how colorful it is and the flowers are gorgeous! Love the hedgehog story too. Can't wait to see a pic (just catching up on your posts, I think the next post has a pic!) Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog Clare.
    Your creations are really beautiful, and I love your animal tales! I am a huge animal lover, and have 2 cats that are my babies! It's so lovely to in turn meet you and I'm now following you!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, lovely card Clare...just superb hand cutting.....really a great card.
    Missed chatting here, & will try to catch up. A bit of a sickie at the moment though...
    Love Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Clare! And 'yay!' for Minnie visiting!
    Have a great day.
    M
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh chickie you are making some gorgeous cards absolutely love the dimensional cutting in this one, and love to read the updates on the Hedgies, OMGosh!!! Its so cute that they have a little suburb in your backyard...you lucky thing! P.S read the post about your mum's song coming on the radio after Skydiving...thats awesome.
    Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dont know how I missed this post Clare!?!

    Beautiful colourful card, I love it and can see why you like Imaginisce so much!

    How great that youve had Minnie calling by again too!

    Keryn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails