Tuesday 9 March 2010

Seasonal Scrapper Card Challenge

I have got behind with my LSBS weekly challenge (infact with most of my challenges!) because of having treatment over past couple of weeks. I managed to get week #5 done which was a summery themed card challenge set by Deanne & had to produce a set of three cards. I had been itching to use my new Doodlebug Purple Passion pp which i think is beautiful & summery. I also used white hammer card, green  & mauve Bazzill card, Craftwork sentiments, Prima flowers & my yummy Martha Stewart lace border punch.
Here is what i came up with;


If you want to go check out the Seasonal Scrapper challenges pop over to LSBS. Now just got to complete challenges #4 & #6 then i am caught up.

Thanks for popping by!!!

Hugs Clare xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Clare

    Thank you so much for your message about my beautiful Jessica. I can see you understand the bond well with your two little furbabies.

    You're cards are beautiful - I have become a follower and look forward to seeing more of your creations (and cats)!

    Hugs

    Esme xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Clare...but that is understandable!! Lovely pp.... xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful beautiful cards Clare....and I just love love the colours......luv marg xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails