Saturday 27 March 2010

Just a Little Card to Show!!!

Hi everyone, i do hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend wherever you are in the world.
I have managed to have a bit of time today playing with one of my new stamps. It is by Simply Stamps and is actually called Winter Scene but thought i would try to adapt it to a nice summery scene as it has been a bit of a cold one today!!!



 I found some of that lovely ivy in the local craft store last week and have been itching to use that too so thought i would blend it in around the frame. I used my Promarkers for the colouring of the scene. I am really pleased with how it turned out.

Sorry i haven't put many creations up the last couple of weeks but all of the cards i have been working on have gone out to family & friends. I like to show them once they have seen them as they all look at my blog, kind of takes the suprise out of receiving it!!!

Will be back soon with more. Thankyou for stopping by!

Big hugs Clare xxx


4 comments:

  1. Oh How beautiful Clare, you have aced the summer scene, it is fantastic, and love your colouring using the Promarkers.Are they better than the Copics? Helen was saying yesterday you did a lot of colouring.I use watercolours on mine.
    Hope you are having a lovely lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, thankyou for your lovely comment hun! I personally prefer Promarkers, i have Copics but i love the Promarkers because they have a much finer tip on one end so you can get right into those tricky area's. I find that whenever i use Copics i still get lines (maybe im doing it wrong!) with the Promarkers i find you get a flawless colour. I love the fact that you can built the colour up with the same pen, the more you go over the image the richer the colour. Love the blender pen too!!! i also love watercolouring, either with paints, pens or pencils. Have a wonderful weekend hun. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Clare as always......I must have a go at this colouring thingy!!!!! I have just never really tried it although I have some markers and watercolours ready!!!! You are inspiring me to try.... Have a good week chickie...
    luv marg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare..love your card hun..I am with Marg, I have watercolour pencils that I want to use too and you have so inspired me to use them...lovely job Miss Clare xx
    P.S. Love your cats in your scrap stash..too cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails