Friday 19 March 2010

Imaginisce March Challenge

Now that i have managed to get hold of some Imaginisce products i can finally play along with their Monthly Sketch Challenges. This month's sketch is by Erin Bassett;



The challenge is to create a card or layout using Imaginisce products and using Erin's sketch as inspiration by 25th March. This is what i came up with using the "Lucy Bird" range.



I you would like to play along to be in with a chance of winning an I-top Tool Package or a $75 prize pack click HERE!!!!

Thankyou for stopping by
Hugs Clare xxx



9 comments:

  1. Herro!
    I cant even say the make properly!! I love your card it is so vibrant fun and funky!
    Good luck with your entry, I hope you win! That tool looks a little like the crocodile? But then what do I know! lol!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweet thing Clare...better give this fab card to yourself girly!! Hehehhe Love D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare... your card is so darn cute! And the pops of bling here and there are just beautiful!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Clare - love the Lucy Bird range, and I love how you turned the sketch into a card - too clever!

    Hugs,
    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgous!! Ilove that tool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great card! fun blog... your kitties are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare

    Don't have much time to browse blogs lately but today I have and I would just like to say thank you for the lovely comments you always leave on my blog, they do not go unnoticed. Just had a peek at your posts and your cards are wonderful too, its so nice to see different styles, I always feel that my cards are a bit plain. Anyway keep up the good work.

    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so fun and funky!
    Glad you finally got some of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails