Sunday 14 February 2010

Slack Blogger!!!

Well here i am after being MIA for a couple of weeks. I have not update since before i went to the Brighton Centre craft show. My excuse? well i have been recovering from that wonderful event, filling out loads of forms & tidying up paperwork which i have been neglecting, and a few crafty bits which i will be updating. I have decided that i will probably do about 3 posts as i will probably get things jumbled up if try to do just the one!!!!

So the craft show!!! wow what a wonderful day that was. I loved every minute of it. I went with my friend Gaynor & we ended up meeting a lovely lady called Jane who was on her lonesome at the show so we invited her to join us for the day. Jane has been to some of Gaynor's classes so she already knew her.
I ended up spending about £150 of Christmas money & card sales money & i enjoyed every moment of this guilt free spending spree!!!
What did i buy??? well had to take a picture to add to my blog to share!!!!!


My new stash included 21 Promarkers (which i am totally in love with!!!), Martha Stewart Lace border punch, Labels one Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Leaf dies, 4 stamps, paper & card packs, 3 12x12 storage boxes, rub-on's, die cut packs, ribbons, 12x12 papers, a new scalple......can't think of anything else!!! other bits of odds & sods.
All in all it was a fantastic day & worth every bit of pain that i have been suffering since. I reckon the show was much better than last year & a load of bargains. I have decided that for next year i am going to save as much as i can as you can get so much more for your money.

By the way Lisa (Sophisticats) so sorry we missed each other honey. Maybe next year we will get to meet up?

Happy Valentines Day to everyone out there.

Hugs Clare xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails