Monday 1 February 2010

Crafty Catz & Penny Black Saturday Challenges

Managed to make my card work for two challenges this week.



Crafty Catz Challenge No #17. Dianne came up with a sketch challenge which can be used anyway as long as you stick to the layout.




Penny Black Saturday challenge for week 86 had to be a project for SOMEONE SPECIAL in your life. Can be a card, altered art, a notebook, a bag, but the rule is that you must use atleast one Penny Black stamp, image or sentiment. The prize for this week is a 15% lifetime voucher to use on the Penny Black online store. That certainly would be heaven to me!!!



Have a great day everyone.
Hugs Clare xxx


9 comments:

  1. hiya..lovely image you've used, fab card, thanks for playing along with CC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare
    A gorgeous card love the image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute clare and love your gorgeous hedgie and the adorable flowers.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya Clare!! O
    h you have some gorgeous creations on here. Also, I'm emailing you shortly coz there was a parcel for me when I got home just now, oh I'm in tears, it's all beautiful!
    love
    Wigie x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops that's Wirgie, lol, need another cuppa tea he he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I left a message yesterday....where did it go????

    I love this delicate card Clare...it really is lovely...delightful colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, Clare. I really like the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a message, it makes my day!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails